Mujirushi Ryouhin

 I often go to Mujirushi.

Various kinds of goods such as miscellaneous goods, clothes, and food are on sale, and I can fully enjoy window shopping alone.

This time, I recommended curry. I Like curry. 

There are various kinds of curry in Mujirushi.

Among them, I recommend butter chicken curry.



I thought it would be easy to eat even for people who are not good at spiciness because the spiciness is suppressed. 
It was delicious with lots of chicken!

Besides curry, Baumkuchen is also delicious! I especially like matcha and hojicha flavor.

Please buy it!!

Thank you reading!

コメント

  1. I have eaten it!! I like Mujirushi food too.
    I recommend cookies. please try them.

    返信削除
  2. At that store, I only bought useful tools and miscellaneous goods. I would like to buy the curry next time.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿