Saizeriya

 The other day I went to "Saizeriya" to eat with my friend.

This shop is called "Saize".

We ate Garlic grilled mussels, Spicy Chicken, and Miranofuudoria.


This shop is cheap and delicious, so I think it is on the side of the students.

I used to go with my friends frequently when I was in junior high school 

and high school.

My favorite menu at this shop is Miranofuudoria.

It is very affordable and delicious!

I want to go there again when I go hometown and play with my friends.

コメント

  1. I want to go there because this shop is very cheep.
    I heard that spicy chicken is delicious. I want to eat it!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your reply! Let's go eat next time!!

      削除
  2. I also like Saizeriya and Miranofuudoria! It's so cheap that it's student-friendly!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your reply!
      Miranofuudoria is delicious!! It's good because you can go even when you run out of money!!

      削除

コメントを投稿