My favorite cafe

 This time, I will introduce about my favorite cafe.

My favorite cafe is called "tree".

When you enter the shop, there is a counter

 where you can enjoy light meals such as sweets.



 I ate a caramel ice cream when I went.


the atmosphere inside the shop changes as you go deeper into the store.

The interior is very very cute!!


You can eat and drink in the tent.

The menu I recommend at this cafe is hamburgers.


It was the most delicious hamburger I ate.
I want you to eat it.

This cafe is located in Sanjyo City, Niigata Prefecture.
It's a little far from here, but there's no loss in going!

If you want to know more about the cafe, please ask me!!

Thank you for reading !





コメント

  1. The cafe is so cute!!
    I want to enter the tent in the second photo!!
    And I want to eat hamburger , too

    返信削除
  2. This cafe is one of the restaurants I wanted to go. Hamburgers looks very delicious. I'm also interested in sweets, so I will go there someday.

    返信削除
  3. The shop is where I wanted to go because the atmosphere is very good!
    I want to go to Sanjo! There are many good shops!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿