Surprise!!!

 Last Sunday, college friends gave me a birthday surprise a week earlier.

When I entered my friend's house, I heard a birthday song and was surprised by the crackers. Also, The room was pretty decorated.

I had a good time eating sweets and cheesecake that made by them, taking pictures, and talking.

It was very delicious!

At night, we went to a okonomiyaki restaurant called "Doutonbori"
to eat monjya.

And they gave me a nice birthday present.


It was the cosmetics of my favorite grand that I've always wanted!! It's so cute and It' a waste to use it! I'm so happy.


I'm truly grateful to my friends for their wonderful surprises and I would like to say thank you!! I love them very much!!

Thank you for reading.







コメント

  1. We are happy because you were pleased.
    Cheese cake was delicious! I want to eat okonomiyaki next time.

    返信削除
  2. Happy birthday!
    Cheese cake looks delicious and cute.
    Wishing you all the best for the year ahead!

    返信削除
  3. happy Birthday. When I saw the picture, I was surprised that it was a great surprise.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you!
      Yes, they made a great surprise!!

      削除

コメントを投稿