Memories of my golden week

  This time I would like to talk about my memories of Golden Week.

I went  to yahiko with my high  school friends on May 2nd.

 First, We went to a cafe called "Yuzunohana" for lunch. I ate set of pasta and gratin there. It was  very delicious! 




 Second, We went to Yahiko Shrine and a footbath there.
It was a little cold that day, so the footbath felts very comfortable.
 

Finally, We went to cake shop called "PARETD'OR WATANABE". I ate a chocolate cake. It was very delicious and made me happy.



We got together for the first time in a month , so we talked a lot about  life in each school. I was happy to talk a lot after along time. Also, We went driving with my friend for the first time, I felt that we were a little grown up.

I was able to spend a very satisfying Golden Week!!



コメント

  1. These pictures are making me hungry! Especially, I want to the cake shop because I like sweets. My family name is Watanabe.The shop has common name. I'll go there next time!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

      削除
    2. There are various kinds of cakes and sweets.
      All of them are delicious, so I really recommend there!!

      削除
  2. You were able to spend a wonderful Golden week.
    I haven't been to Yahiko Shrine yet, so I' like to go there sometime. Also, the cake is so delicious!
    Let's go to eat delicious sweet together next time!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Of course!
      Next time , let's go to the cafe we promised!!

      削除
  3. I hoped go back my hometown, but I couldn't. So you're memory is nice!
    I have understood that you spent happy golden week with your old friends.
    Chocolate cake looks delicious.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿